Pediatric Physical Therapy
Carousel’s Pediatric Physical Therapy can improve your child’s gross motor skills through the early detection of health problems from a variety of congenital, developmental, neuromuscular, skeletal or acquired disorders and diseases.
Common concerns or questions:
- Do you have concerns about the shape of your child’s head or his posture?
- Do you have concerns about your child’s ability to crawl, sit, run, or walk?
- Do you have concerns about your child’s balance or clumsiness?
- Are your child’s arms and legs stiff or does he walk on his tiptoes?
Carousel’s Pediatric Physical Therapy services focus on helping your child’s motor skills through:
- Improved strength and endurance
- Improved balance and coordination
- Achieving age-appropriate developmental milestones such as crawling, walking, or running
- Participating in age-appropriate play activities with his or her peers
- Assessing the need for adaptive equipment or assistive devices
- Educating parents or caregivers on play activities that improve the child’s physical development
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your child’s motor skills or physical development.